Saturday, January 02, 2010

It's a Cold Day in NJ

It really seems to be frigid - and cooling. However, we're supposed to be gay and upbeat at this time of year. After all, the Ubuntu machine hasn't crashed yet, I haven't broken any New Year's Resolutions (I only kept one of 2009's - the one about not making any for 2010!), and I haven't starved to death yet.

Last time I commented on the insanities of changing a keyboard layout, noting that Asus had shipped a non-standard one with my new Eee-Box, despite having a normal one with the Eee-PC I got in 2008. Well, I did ferret out a way of swapping the two keys (Control and Function) within Linux, and will be playing around with it to experiment. Meanwhile, it's here. It looks uncannily easy, so I'm worried!

TTFN

No comments:

Found Food

I have published quite a few recipes here on my blog over the last few years, and I hope that all my readers have tried at least some of the...