Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Notes to Self

1. Take photos of food!
2. There was something else but I can' remember what right now - probably to keep a to-do list!
A few random thoughts to pass the time as I'm waiting for a few tens of thousands of emails to restore ...
  • Don't Panic! (Douglas Adams)
  • On a clear disc you can seek forever. (Anon)
  • The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen all at once!
  • Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is the opportunity to do it again. (Rick Cook)
  • We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. (Wernher von Braun)
  • In the fight between you and the world, back the world. (Franz Kafka)
  • A Polar bear is really a Rectilinear bear after a coordinate transform!
  • If you think the problem is bad now, just wait until we've solved it! (Arthur Kasspe)
  • Adding manpower to a late project makes it later (Fred Brookes)
Ok. The stuff's recovered and it's time to quit for the night!
TTFN

No comments:

Found Food

I have published quite a few recipes here on my blog over the last few years, and I hope that all my readers have tried at least some of the...