Monday, September 13, 2010

Meeting Old Friends

Meeting a friend that you haven't seen in a long time is a great experience - it lets you catch up on lots of things that you never finished talking about. The AG and I went into NYC last weekend to meet her brother who has just finished a year studying at Durham University in England. He used to live in NYC before departing for England, so it was a kind of homecoming for him too, seeing places he had missed for a year before heading off to family in ID.

[Sharp Pointy Sticks Part]
At the behest of the AG we went to a LYS called Purl, on Broome Street in SoHo. That's their picture of the shop-front, and here below are some more of the interior.





































The rest from Purl are here on PhotoBucket.

No comments:

Found Food

I have published quite a few recipes here on my blog over the last few years, and I hope that all my readers have tried at least some of the...