Monday, May 12, 2014

Pictures from the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival, 2014

Here are some more pictures from the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival, 2014.


Itsi-bitsi teensy-weensy little lambs!
The old and the new - at the time we went past there was just this cart under a tent - nothing more! 
Some more yarn-bombing of the entrance-way fencing
I've seen "Gourmet Lump Crab" before, but "Gourmet Lump Charcoal" ???
Finally making it to the main exhibition barns.


And this is all Blogger will let me put on a page! After this it appears that its translation program for HTML gives up and does silly things.
More to come! .................. (I hope!)
TTFN

No comments:

Found Food

I have published quite a few recipes here on my blog over the last few years, and I hope that all my readers have tried at least some of the...