Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Beginning !

"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop. "

It seems that the current ownership of The Daily Telegraph newspaper have decided that the end has arrived for much of the coverage to which they have previously aspired, and are now stopping by firing the writers. Interesting move for a business that sells written articles.

As a result, there'll be a certain fallout of high-quality journalism available: I'd recommend going to Salut! for Colin Randall, for example. Sarah Hague's St Bloggie de Riviere is also seriously good reading.

Mike

PS Thank you, Lewis Carroll, for the inspiration. I'll try to start each blog with a good quote.

No comments:

Found Food

I have published quite a few recipes here on my blog over the last few years, and I hope that all my readers have tried at least some of the...