Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oops

I generally a clumsy oaf in many things - like steaming three fingers while cooking this evening!
Oops.

sometimes you just can't believe
how well you can be treated
we're told "forgive others" but that's
been difficult since we were created

I forget the timezone and ring too soon
I'm a klutz and drop the china on the floor
I misspell your town's name
and spill chocolate down your pure white blouse !

somehow you know that it isn't intended
that forgetting anniversaries is just how I am
your speciality seems to be forgiving me
which just helps me love you more
TTFN

1 comment:

Tola said...

awww youre so sweet! sorry about your fingers.

Found Food

I have published quite a few recipes here on my blog over the last few years, and I hope that all my readers have tried at least some of the...